James Boswell Cursus | VWO Exam Mathematics A
The VWO Mathematics A exam covers the entire Dutch VWO Mathematics A programme.
For more information, consult the translation of the programme.
- descriptive statistics
- combinatorics and probability
- probability distributions
- hypothesis testing
- functions and graphs
- manipulating formulas
- exponential and logarithmic functions
- periodic functions
- Calculator: consult the general exam page to see which calculators are permitted. Calculators with a CAS (Computer Algebra System) are not allowed.
- During the exam, you will be given a list of formulas based on the Dutch high school curriculum
- Pen and pencil
You will have to identify yourself during the exam. A photo ID is required: Passport, EU-Identity card, or EU-driving licence.
James Boswell Examens are held on various locations in Utrecht. You can find the specific location below. General information on the location and addresses can be found at the general exam page under the examlocations heading. If the location is to be announced, it will published on this page on a later date.
It is possible to take a preparatory course during the James Boswell Summerprogramme.
You can register up to five work days before the examdate.